Dale Falcon Information Needed

A place to put all your tips for restoring karts.
DocL
BHKC Membership no.: 532

Dale Falcon Information Needed

Post by DocL »

Hi Guys

I'm keen to find out anything about Dale Falcons, including any possible photos... I've bought a non-running kart (it was mentioned in post ). In that post it was suggested it might have been self-assembled - if so, the brazing was of a high standard. I'm just starting to strip it, but really want to learn a bit more about the original build before making too many assumptions.
BTW - does anyone know Andrew Worton - he was as far as I can see the last GM/MD of Dale Karts Ltd and may still have some knowledge that could help.

Thanks - any help or info much appreciated.
Dave Little
Dave Little
bultaco49
BHKC Comittee
BHKC Membership no.: 0

Re: Dale Falcon Information Needed

Post by bultaco49 »

Hi Dave

Here is a link to Dave Worton's LinkedIn public page.

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-worton/a/48/459

Tim
Tim Norwood
dellis31
BHKC Member

Post by dellis31 »

There are plans I have copy to big to scan in, that you could build the kart yourself from scratch with the right tube.

If you are at hooton park in a few weeks I will bring a set with me so you can see.

Kindest Regards

D.E
DocL

Post by DocL »

bultaco49 wrote:Hi Dave

Here is a link to Dave Worton's LinkedIn public page.

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-worton/a/48/459

Tim
Thanks Tim - I had actually found this... even have a 1st level contact who is connected to him, but she won't introduce me! His company is Sitech so will probably pick up the phone soon!
Dave Little
DocL

Post by DocL »

dellis31 wrote:There are plans I have copy to big to scan in, that you could build the kart yourself from scratch with the right tube.

If you are at hooton park in a few weeks I will bring a set with me so you can see.

Kindest Regards

D.E
Thanks - that would be helpful... unfortunately (but don't tell Mrs L!!) we are in deepest Scotland the weekend of Hooton Park - maybe we could meet up some other convenient time? I'm in Preston - Where are you based?
Thanks again for the offer :)
Dave
Dave Little
dellis31
BHKC Member

Post by dellis31 »

DocL wrote:
dellis31 wrote:There are plans I have copy to big to scan in, that you could build the kart yourself from scratch with the right tube.

Kindest Regards

D.E
Thanks - that would be helpful... unfortunately (but don't tell Mrs L!!) we are in deepest Scotland the weekend of Hooton Park - maybe we could meet up some other convenient time? I'm in Preston - Where are you based?
Thanks again for the offer :)
Dave

I am at all the retro rounds so just pop a message and I will bring them.

I am about 70miles from preston, North Shropshire.
andy#88

Post by andy#88 »

Hi Dave, I'm not sure how much info I can give you, assuming I'm not too late. Give me a try if you want to.
Cheers, Andy Worton.